WELL, we are getting SUPER excited about finding out the sex of our little miracle! We are scheduled to try and find out on Tuesday August 17th, that is, if Peanut cooperates. Jason and I have differing opinions of what we think the baby may be-his guess is girl and mine is boy- We shall see! But, I do know that we will be thrilled no matter what!!!
The baby sure is growing and it seems my pants are shrinking, haha :) I have started to gain weight and my belly is definitely popping out these days. But, I can't complain because it is what I have been waiting on for the past 4 months. The only thing I will complain about is this inbetween stage, I feel like my pants are starting to be too small, even with a Bella band, and I don't think I am quite "big" enough for maternity pants-I think this weekend I may venture out and try some on....wish me luck.
As for other news, I am really excited about my friend Lindsey visiting from San Francisco! She will be here this weekend and I can't wait for girls night! Jason and his friend, Brad, have been brewing beer for the first time lately and it should be ready to taste in the next couple weeks-none for me though :) My mom, sister, and I have a girls sleepover planned for next weekend and we are going to go baby shopping for the first time! I really can't wait-especially with the hopes of knowing the gender! So everyone cross your fingers and hope we don't have too shy of a baby on our hands. ;) I will definitely post another update soon---
Grasse and Cannes, France
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment