I am totally SHOCKED! So here is how it went yesterday....
We were going for our scheduled ultrasound, (I decided to drink a little sweet tea on the way there to "wake up" the baby since I have "given ip" caffeine while being prego). We then sat in the waiting room for about 15 minutes and all Jason and I could do was talk about how anxious we were and continue to make guesses and then discuss how we really hoped the baby was going to cooperate!---Now skip to 15 minutes into the ultrasound and all the sonographer can say is that, "if there is one position that a baby can be in to not show the gender, it's this one!" So the caffeine didn't do the trick! And although SHE was moving ALOT-BUT SHE was also being very ladylike and kept her legs crossed the entire time!!! But with a little prodding and a few position changes we got the view we needed! SO----yep, IT'S A GIRL!!! And we couldnt be more excited-or shocked for that matter!!! I was 95% convinced it was a boy, so I'm not really sure that the whole girl thing has sunk in yet but, my mom, sister, and I are going shopping this weekend so that should help! :)
As for my pregnancy, it continues to go by very smoothly, I am so thankful for that. I am starting to really have a belly! (Pictures to come very soon) And, I am still feeling great. I am starting to get a little nervous that the next 5 months are going to FLY by. Jason and I have not started to do anything to prepare, but I am sure everything will work out just fine. No worries! (Atleast not yet hehe)
And, I promise to post pictures SOON!
Grasse and Cannes, France
7 years ago


Congrats Linds!! I'm dying to know what our little one is...
ReplyDeleteLindsay, I didn't know you had a blog! I'm going to add this to my google reader. :) I am SO happy for you and Jason!! We need to go out to lunch or dinner soon!!! I miss you!
ReplyDelete