Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Bring on the SECOND trimester...

My first signs of a "Baby Bump"



I am getting more and more excited about becoming a mom. I truly cannot wait!!!

I am now almost 14 weeks pregnant and I continue to feel great. Jason and I have started to do a little bit more planning and are still throwing out ideas for the nursery colors, what we need to buy, etc. It is such a fun time in our lives and I am so glad I have such a great husband to share it with. We had an ultrasound last week and the baby continues to grow just as expected. The heartbeat looked great and the baby looks very healthy thus far.




Jason and I have decided, after much discussion, that we are going to find out if it is a boy or a girl. We have the appointment scheduled for August 17th and are counting down the days. We have no idea what it is!!! Any guesses???

What is the most exciting thing is to see how excited our family and friends are for us. We are certainly blessed to have everyone around us. And we are very open to any suggestions on raising a child. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment