Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 17, 2010

Update...It's been a little while!

So yes, we are now usede to the idea that we are having a little GIRL and we are soooo excited. This past week Jason started painting the nursery-I will certainly post pics when the room is complete! So far things look great. Also this weekend we are going to start the baby registry! We have decided to register at a newer store- Buy, Buy, Baby-owned by Bed, Bath and Beyond- and also at Babies R Us. But only one place in a weekend=haha! Wish us luck!

We have past the halfway mark-yay! And my belly is certainly starting to show it! (Pictures below)It is so exciting seeing through Facebook some pictures and the countdown for some of my friends from college as they are awaiting and anticipating the arrival of their babies and I just love sitting and thinking about what it will be like come January as I am in their shoes---right now it seems somewhat scary-yes this baby has to make it's way out somehow and that is a scary thing! I also keep thinking about how blessed we are to be going through this process-it is truly a blessing. :)

In other news, NC State football season is back!!! We love going to the games, tailgating and catching up with all of our friends. Hopefully we will be able to make it to most-if not all-home games.

Now for updated pics---
Approximately 20 weeks- HALFWAY



21 weeks and counting...

No comments:

Post a Comment