Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Finally!

This has been a wonderful week, we have FINALLY been able to share our great news with friends and family! It makes everything seem so real and makes us get more and more excited about baby Gossett-now 10 weeks and 1 day!

So, as for symptoms, I am doing great! I feel completely normal-just a little sleepy at night and still not eating as big of portions as I use to because I get SO full. But no worries- I am sure the appetite will return soon. And I am pleasantly surprised that I still have not gained any weight-but as Jason keeps telling me-it will come! haha!

Almost 2 weeks ago we had our initial OB visit that took about an hour and a half and Jason and I really enjoyed it. We both got to see how much the baby has grown-it now has arms and legs and it's little heart was just beating away! SO AMAZING!!!

So, all in all a great week! And all I can ask is for a happy, healthy baby in about 7 months! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment