So, as the title says, I am ALOT late on Carson's 3 month update! But, we have had a lot of things going on at the start of this month. One major thing, I am now back to work full time! Needless to say, when I am at home all I want to do is play and cuddle with our sweet little girl! Second, Easter has come and gone and we took a nice long trip to the beach- Carson did great!
At three months Carson....
LOVES-
-playtime on her mat! She scoots around in circles and loves to roll from side to side!
-HER HANDS!!! It is truly hard to find her without her fingers in her mouth---she sometimes gags herself by shoving her fingers so far back!
-She is always full of smiles and daycare brags that she is the happiest baby! : )Daycare also brags to us on how laidback she is!
-She still naps well and is sleeping GREAT! Naps range from 30 mins to 3 hours!!! This is at daycare and in her crib at daycare! But total to be around 4-5 hours per day.
-She also LOVES to roll over from her tummy to her back!
-At night we range from 6-10 hour stretches which seems awesome to me! She now has a bedtime routine of bathtime(most nights), books and then night night! Her bedtime is between 7:30-8:30 depending on her afternoon/evening nap. Most recently- she sleeps from 8-5 pretty consistently and then goes back down until we wake her at 7am. I certainly can't complain!!!
-She still loves her toy -"Mr. Cow" we call it-and smiles all the time at him. There is also a clock hung in our living room and Carson smiles at it EVERYDAY when we get home!!! It is so funny.
-She also LOVES bathtime! She has really started splashing and kicking around!
What she DOESN't LOVE-
-Getting in her carseat if hse is in the middle of playing or kicking around! WE don;t like it either because then for about 10 mins in the car she is NO fun and makes me feel bad :(
-hmmmmm...sounds kinda funny, but I can't really think of much else she doesn't like....
Overall, she continues to be a great baby! We love her more and more everyday!!! We have also recently been getting really cute giggles out of her and I can't wait for them to be more frequent!!
As for the beach trip---we had an amazing time with family- and Carson showed off her new skill at rolling over front to back! She is a pro at this now! We can't wait for many more back trip in the future!!! The weather was great over Easter and we really had fun taking Carson onto the sand and by the ocean. I can envision the future with her crawling around and getting sand ALL over her-it's going to be sooo much fun!


No comments:
Post a Comment