22 Weeks
We have officially finished painting the nursery and also have the crib and changing table set up too! It is starting to feel real :) And, having the nursery somewhat put together makes it seem like the countdown to baby is so very soon. We cannot explain how excited we are!
We have also decided on our baby girl's name too!!! We have chosen to carry on a family name. Her name will be Carson. Carson is my grandfather's middle name, my uncle's name, and I also have a girl and boy cousin named Carson. The family is also very excited to have another Carson. As for the middle name, we have decided to use the name Elizabeth-this is named after my Aunt Beth. So her full name will be--Carson Elizabeth Gossett!
25 Weeks
I think that may be all the updates we have for baby news. In other news, we have enjoyed making it to as many home NC State football games as possible. We love tailgating and cheering on the PACK---this weekend was NOT the best for football that is for sure! We are leaving soon for a week long trip to Boston and Jason and I could not be more excited. I have been using my vacation time sparingly in hopes of saving as many days as possible for maternity leave and to think of having a whole week off is awesome! I will certainly post pics when we return of the nursery. Stay tuned....


I love the name!!!!
ReplyDelete